In compliance with Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
ITSOFT reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the structure and design of the Website; modify or eliminate services or contents as well as the conditions of access or use, being therefore the responsibility of the user to consult the possible modifications of said conditions in each use of the Web site.
1. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
1. All the distinctive signs, trademarks, trade names, contents, structure, design and form of presentation of the elements and any other information that appears on this website are property of ITSOFT or, where appropriate, of third parties that have licensed or authorized to ITSOFT for its use, and are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights.
2. The user is prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating and, in general, any other form of exploitation of the elements referred to in the previous section without the express authorization of ITSOFT.
3. The user will refrain from using means that can suppress, alter, evade or manipulate any protection devices or security systems that may be installed and that carry a risk or damage or disable the website and / or its contents.
4. ITSOFT is not responsible for the possible inappropriate use made by third parties of this web page, nor for the information transmitted through it to third parties. The contents provided through this web page are purely informative, so the use of these can make the user and the possible consequences, damages or damages that may arise, are the sole responsibility of the user. ITSOFT is excluded for damages of any nature caused to users by the use of links, directories and search tools, which allow users to access websites belonging to and / or managed by third parties as well as the presence of viruses or other malicious codes in the content that may cause any type of damage to the computer system, electronic documents or files of users. ITSOFT reserves the right to exercise the legal actions it deems appropriate derived from any illicit uses by third parties of the contents of its website.
3. DATA PROTECTION
The visit to this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about it. In the event that the user provides any information of a personal nature, the data collected on this website will be treated in a fair and lawful manner, subject at all times to the principles and rights set forth in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), and other development regulations.
In this case, we are obliged to inform you of a series of extremes concerning the personal data that ITSOFT collects through its website.
3.1 INFORMATION TO USERS
According to the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), we inform you that by filling in the forms, your personal data will be incorporated and will be treated in files of INNOVA TELECOM SL ( hereinafter, ITSOFT).
The main purpose of this file is to maintain the contractual relationship with our customers, facilitate the processing of orders, the conduct of statistical studies, as well as the sending of advertising relating to products and services marketed by ITSOFT or for advertising, discounts and promotions of products and services from other entities.
On the occasion of the purchase your data can be communicated to the following recipients:
• Banking entities for payment of purchases by card.
• To the Office of consumers and users in case of any claim.
• In the cases legally established, as is the case of the Security Forces and Corps.
The purchase agreements will be archived in the ITSOFT file system, being available to the client who can request it by contacting the customer service.
ITSOFT ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, in no case, will they be assigned to any other use without the prior and express consent of our users. We will only ask you for the data necessary to provide the required service and will only be used for this purpose.
3.3 RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES.
The interested party can exercise their ARCO rights (access, rectification, cancellation and opposition) in relation to their personal data sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.4 DATA QUALITY.
The entry of erroneous or incomplete data by the user in the different forms could hinder communication between the parties, so that this does not occur the user must provide the information and personal data in an exact and updated way, understanding that ITSOFT is authorized to process them under the previously mentioned conditions.
3.5 PROTECTION OF CHILDREN
We do not collect personal information from minors. It is the responsibility of the parent / legal guardian to ensure the privacy of minors, doing everything possible to ensure that they have authorized the collection and use of the minor's personal data.
4. SOCIAL NETWORKS.
Through our website you can access social networks Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Layar open access to all users. These are websites where the user can register and follow us for free. In these social networks users can see our activities, opinions, access photos and videos. The users of these social networks should be aware that this place is independent of the web www.itsoft.es and is open, that is, it is visible to all its users, and the privacy policies to apply to these contents are fixed by Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn and Layar. ITSOFT does not own social networks.