In compliance with Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
- INNOVA TELECOM S.L. (hereinafter, ITSOFT) is a company dedicated to the design and development of mobile applications for companies.
- ITSOFT is registered in the Mercantile Register of Seville, volume 3654, folio 86, inscription 1 with sheet SE-51851.
- ITSOFT with CIF B91266833, is a company domiciled for the purposes of this information in Avenida de Huelva 12, in Espartinas, and is currently in charge of the operation, management and operation of the website www.itsoft.es Other contact information that we put at your disposal: Email: email@example.com
- The products that the user can acquire through the web www.itsoft.es software packages and related services. The prices do not include IVA. In the case of carrying a discount included, it will be indicated in each of the products.
ITSOFT reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the structure and design of the Website; modify or eliminate services or contents as well as the conditions of access or use, being therefore the responsibility of the user to consult the possible modifications of said conditions in each use of the Web site.
1. Intellectual and Industrial Property
All the distinctive signs, trademarks, trade names, contents, structure, design and form of presentation of the elements and any other information that appears on this website are property of ITSOFT or, where appropriate, of third parties that have licensed or authorized to ITSOFT for its use, and are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights.
The user is prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating and, in general, any other form of exploitation of the elements referred to in the previous section without the express authorization of ITSOFT.
The user will refrain from using means that can suppress, alter, evade or manipulate any protection devices or security systems that may be installed and that carry a risk or damage or disable the website and / or its contents.
3. Data Protection
The visit to this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about it. In the event that the user provides information of a personal nature, the data collected on this website will be treated in a loyal and lawful manner in accordance with the principles and rights set out in Organic Law 3/2018, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights and other applicable regulations.
3.1 Information to Users
By using the contact forms, the user consents to the processing of his/her data for the purposes set out in these forms.
3.3 Rights of the Interested Parties
Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of their personal data, under the terms and conditions provided for in the regulations in force.
3.4 Data Quality
The user must guarantee the veracity and updating of the personal data provided, being responsible for any damage or harm that may be caused by the inaccuracy or falsity of the same.
3.5 Protection of Children
We do not collect personal information from minors. It is the responsibility of the parent / legal guardian to ensure the privacy of minors, doing everything possible to ensure that they have authorized the collection and use of the minor’s personal data.
4. Social Networks